Why Guest Post?
- Guest posting is what makes blogging a community. It’s where people with unique levels of experience, roles, and talents come to share their viewpoints with the world.
- Guest posts spark discussions in the comment section, so let’s get to business.
Why guest post?
- Love sharing your knowledge?
- Love helping people understand concepts about video production, video marketing, scripting, concept creation or content creation?
If so, this opportunity is for you.
Here are the benefits to guest posting:
Who is New Evolution’s audience?
We have three types of audiences:
Whatever you write should be helpful to either of these three categories.
What topics can I choose from?
If you are trying to help startups, these are topics that we are looking for:
Video Production and/or Marketing
Social Media Marketing
If you are trying to help tech companies, these are topics that we are looking for:
Creative Ways to Make the Products Engaging to their Audience
Industry News, New Technologies, and/or How Video is Related
If you are trying to help Life Sciences companies, these are topics that we are looking for:
Life Sciences Best Digital Marketing Practices
How Life Sciences are Using Video to Inspire Their Clients
Industry News, New Bio or Med Device Technologies, and/or How Video is Related
What type of posts are accepted?
These are the following type of posts we accept:
However, if you feel that you have a really good post that doesn’t meet the word count, you can still send it in. If the content is exceptional, we will definitely accept the post.
What makes a Killer Blog Post?
This is probably the most important part of the guidelines. Make sure that you follow each and every guideline specified. We respect our readers a lot. Nothing less than awesome will get published!
If you take 3 hours to write a blog post. Spend equal if not more time on coming up with an inspiring blog title. Remember, no matter how good your content is, if the title is boring, all your hard work goes down the drain.
- Use short and crisp sentences. Use short paragraphs. One paragraph shouldn’t contain more than 3-5 sentences.
- Use Bold or Italics to highlight certain key points.
- Always use Active Voice. (If you don’t know what this is, Google it!)
- Stats or info you claim should be backed up with a dependable source.
- You might have tips that you learned out of personal experiences. These do not require a source. But it would be great if you give examples.
- Be conversational. Have a friendly and fun tone.
- We love humorous yet professional.
- Please double check your piece using a tool like Grammarly.
- New Evolution is a bunch of creative people, we love visuals.
- Make sure you use a lot of cool images, gifs, videos or graphics and credit sources wherever necessary.